Back to Hogwarts
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Back to Hogwarts

Jeu de rôle basé sur les règles inventées par J.K. Rowling dans l'univers de Harry Potter.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Something wicked this way comes

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mélusine McEwan
Etudiante
Mélusine McEwan

Something wicked this way comes Empty
MessageSujet: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Déc - 16:48:27

It was an other of these cloudy mornings that Scotland seemed fond of. And it was quite the mood of Melusine too. The sleepless night had left her on hard edges. Good time for a training... Nothing was as good as a Quidditch game, even alone, to let off steam. And, although she was supposed to be a Flight teacher, Melusine was, first of all, a student earning the Quidditch's subtleties. The last time she played with the others guys of her class, she succeeded to be pretty ridiculous. LaRoche-Elda had spent the whole hour making fun of her disastrous abilities. Even if she had preferred to eat three or four gargoyles not to mention it, Zyn was forced to admit that her "beloved" cousin was right: she had let up her efforts for... a while.

The fact that every broom reminded her of James was not an excuse. Actually, she didn't need anything special to think about him. A simple word, a smell or just a quick glance to her own face was enough to bring her lost love to the foreground of her memories. But she was strong. If there were the smaller risk that somebody would look at her, she'd just sigh in the lowest way, trying to seem normal. It wasn't that hard. It had to be.

From six to half past seven, a hard battle took place. On one side, there were two sadistic bludgers. On the other side, Melusine, her bat and her fury.
The result?
10 to 0 in favor of the bludgers. Zyn inherited of an handsome bump. But the smile was back on her lips. She was exhausted, groggy but as close to happiness as it was possible under the circumstances.

After a quick shower, she entered in the Great Hall, Maelstorm - her broomstick- under her arm, ready to face people's gaze.
As usual, she was wearing her kilt, a white shirt and the Gryffindor's tie. The smell of the pumpkin juice and the muffins tickled her nose, increasing her hunger. She stole a couple of chocolate cookies on the Hufflepuff's table, a bowl of milk, next to a group of young Gryffindor and took a place just next to Eden, Kachou, Tupp and an other shy girl whose name was unknown in the McEwan's data base. She offered them a quick smile, helping herself with pumpkinjuice, hot chocolate and muffins (all in the same bowl, of course.

When she succeeded to be a little less hungry, she regained normality and had a quick look to Eden and Inc.

"Hi girls! How do you do? Have you seen what Mike (or Spike or whatever his name is) has done at the corner of the sixth floor? It's amazing!"

Melusine spent a long time blablaing and eating, commenting comings and goings with enthusiasm.

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://melusinemcewan.deviantart.com
Pr. Xaël McEwan
Professeur
Pr. Xaël McEwan

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc - 10:10:55

Some mornings used to be so particular that you think its could be only dreams.
After nightmares and other joyful things, Xaël had got up and gone to walk in the unallowed Forest like every day.
In pathway, he had met Krystin who had been going in the same direction.
They had talk about all and nothing, just as an ideal conversation. Therefore she was gone along the dark lake and he had continued in the Forest.

'Same world, different universes.'

A walk after, Xaël was in the Great Hall with other profesors, eating suculent breakfast. Garootum sleeping in his bag, he looked around to find his cousin but she was nowhere.

Nowhere... No... as a good ex-Gryffindor, she had forgotten she was now a profesor like Xaël. That was why she was eating with her Gryffindor friend in spit of being here.

'Mélusine Why are you Mélusine ?'
Luckly, Xael was more patient than her, so he took the time to go to Gryffindors' table and talk to his cousin.

- Zyn ? Do you know you are a professor now ? You don't ?

When she works outside Hogwart, she will be able to return every morning in the Great Hall, eating with other (not ex-) Gryffindor...

- Do you remenber I have something to show you ? You don't ? Hey Zyn ! Remenber !

Before continue, Xaël looked around and finish loudly :

- Remenber : the Garootum.

Spoiler:
Mélusine McEwan
Etudiante
Mélusine McEwan

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeDim 3 Jan - 11:10:39

"I'm not. I'm Gryffindor forever." Big Grin

Okay, that was stupid. Okay, she was a teacher now. Okay, okay, okay... But somehow, when you've been a Gryffindor, you stay a Gryffindor. The reality was too hard and useless without that.

"When I will be old and alone, I will stay a Gryffindor. That's the law of the jung... that's my law."

'You were a Gryffindor, you're a Gryffindor, you'll be a Gryffindor. I think they've understood.'

Blablabla.
If she wanted to repeat that...

'I know, I know... you do what you want... as usual. You're quite boring sometimes.'

Then... it just had to leave her. She would be quiet, at least.

'Hum... life without me? I'd be curious to see that...'

So, let's try?

'Later. Right now, you need me to tell you what to do...'

She didn't.

'You did.'

No.

'Yes.'

No.

'Yes.'

No.

'Yes.'

No way.

'May I have a suggestion, then.'

Huhum.

'Let's say hello to Xaël and smile at him.'

Oops.
Around her, all the girls had alraedy greated her cousin and he was now having a talk with a young boy about Runes, oghams and how differenciate them. Very interresting. Melusine decide to finish her wonderful chocolate-pumpkin-juice-muffins (she'd need to put some ginger nex time, it would taste better), eat one more cookie before saying hello and all the polite stuff.
Right. Her stomach was full. She was now ready to face the world, her cousin and the "something" that Xael wanted to show her.

"Garootum? Is it something to eat?"

' Rolling Eyes '

" Yes, yes, hello-how-are-yoy-fine-and-you? So, garootum?"

Her voice was full of curiosity and expectaction.
Pr. Xaël McEwan
Professeur
Pr. Xaël McEwan

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeDim 10 Jan - 10:04:22

Sometimes Mélusine was so whimsical, moony. One morning, she talked with enthusiasm about one subject -too much enthusiasm actually- and next day, she has forgotten that she had spoken about...

No way, Zyn was an only one in her category...

In fact, Xaël loved her like she was.
But sometimes... hum...

- Zyn...

A new look around.

- Garootum is an unallowed potion. Shhhhh !

Xaël was knowing his cousin like his pocket, she was able to claim 'Unallowed' too loudly and it would finish before it has begun...

- Remenber ! Please remember ! I've passed two weeks in preparing it !

An only thing might help her remenbering... Xaël came out from his wizard robe his little purple phial.

- Garootum makes someone become an animal with all his own failings (or lack of qualities).

Another look.

- Gardens'll become a big pig for example. Imagine ! The curse of the garou-pig !!! Marvellous !
Mélusine McEwan
Etudiante
Mélusine McEwan

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeLun 11 Jan - 13:20:03

'Something forbidden?'

Hum, she was loving that but...
In a whisper, she muttered:

"Non-allowed? Who are you and what have you done with Xael McEwan?"

Okay, it was easy. Quite easy. Too easy. But, definitely, she was well-humored right now, thanks to the mention of forbidden stuff. She liked prohibitions and, just now, nothing could make her happier than the idea of doing something she could have been punished for if she was a student again.
So... Xael's potion was a kind of telltale potion, making clear the basic instinct of whoever drinks it. Interesting. A king of animagus stuff, but without the learning, the trying and all these boring exercises supposed to help to find the animal which was sleeping inside you. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Why, why, why, haven't they even heard about that one? Potions' practicing must had become sooooooo funny. But, yes, she has to admit that "funny" wasn't supposed to be the main quality of a teacher. Tsstsstss.

'Sigh.'

So, let's imagine...
For example,... O'Brian Evil ... would he become a kind of penguin while drinking the garootum? They MUST try. They have to. They...

"Have you ever...?"

Melusine meant: "tried this".

"Perhaps we can try this on Gardens, precisely. Just in case..."

'Are you afraid?'

Of course not.

"I mean... it must be funnier to watch somebody else than ourselves..."

Right? She. Was. Not. Afraid. She was never. Or just a little bit.

"So... Gardens or..."

In a quick glance, she had a look to the entirety of the Huge Hall.

"... an innocent student?"

Gardens would probably be more difficult to convince. Neutral
Pr. Xaël McEwan
Professeur
Pr. Xaël McEwan

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeDim 21 Mar - 10:03:38

Citation :
"Non-allowed? Who are you and what have you done with Xael McEwan?"

Something wicked this way comes Lol

Mm.... Mélusine, why are you Mélusine ?
Actually, so easy too Something wicked this way comes 45247 [/color]

- Yeah, I agree you it could be funnier on other.

Xaël had had the very clever idea to keep for him his shapeshifting with Eleanor et Willem which passed several days ago. Jackal is not the most beautiful, the most clever or the stonger animal in the world... so no news good news...

- Mmm, Gardens is a quite good idea but...
"But I believe it could be pretty difficult to catch him without problem..."

- An innocent one seems to be easier ... and funnier Something wicked this way comes 658638

Getting a look at people who was eating, Xaël did not fulfil to find the winner.

"They all have a winner head...'

A Gryffindor ?Gryffondor
Mmm... no, Mélusine would not appreciate
A Slytherin ?Serpentard
Gnak gnak... to easy
A Hufflepuff ?Poufsouffle
No, too kind Very Happy No way, it was the best house in Hogwarts !Hogwarts

So...

- What about a Ravenclaw ?Serdaigle

Something wicked this way comes 820248
Mélusine McEwan
Etudiante
Mélusine McEwan

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeMar 23 Mar - 15:56:31

With a huge sigh, Melusine agreed the "Forget Gardens" part. Why on earth, the funnier things had to be the most difficult one? If she were Merlin, she would have done something about that. She wasn't. God bless the world.

"Ok for an innocent one!" Evil

'A Ravenclaw?'

She'd always said that it was better to be stupid. For the health. For the fun. For everything. The world looked just much more better.
The Ravens didn't have to groan, they just had not to be clever. The law of the jungle.
No mercy!
Her gaze travelled around the room, searching a victim. Hum, no. Not a victim. A guinea pig Le Théo .Better.

Right.
Who?

'Huuuuuuuuuuuuum...'

There!

"What about... Anna McDonald?"

Just in front of her, at the Ravens' table, a not-so-young girl was driking a pumpkin juice (humm... this girl had a good taste, was she such a good choice? No matter!), her eyes drowned in a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge book - the kind of book Melusine had a look at while muttering "expecto patronum" - and her face unsmiling.
Definitely, she was a good choice. Time for her to get some noisy fun in her life. Some experience in trollery, too.
Even if she would be a little bit disoriented at the beginning... well, it would be for a great result.

Moreover, it wouldn't be difficult to put some Garootum in her glass, she was so occupied by her reading.

Ok. Anna McDonald, then.
A quick glance to Xael and Melusine took him by his arm and brought him closer to the Ravenclaw's place.

"Do you want me to...?"

She could do it.
It could be funny. And stupid. And funy. And stup...
Pr. Xaël McEwan
Professeur
Pr. Xaël McEwan

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeDim 16 Mai - 8:33:34

'Anna MacDonald ?' This was a brilliant idea !

Therefore, she's a Mac... so scottish... mmm
But she's also a Ravenclaw.
And she has a winner head Something wicked this way comes 658638 (no cognitive dissonance Something wicked this way comes 960970 ).

- Ok, go on !
"I'm going to try to talk with her. During this time, put this in her goblet."

Xaël gave her a little phial of Garootum.

- Remember, only three drops, and take a look on !

Two drops won't be enough but four will be terrible... and five or more, he couldn't imagine... Mélusine hasn't to make mistake.
Xaël walked across the Giant room to their victim.

- Hy Anna ! How are you ? What's about today ?

The shy Ravenclaw (she was really younger than them in fact...) dazzle him like she has seen Death who was playing at quidditch in the Great Hall.

- Anna, you feel good ?

- Yes, sure... I was thinking...

- You don't seem to be really joyful today... Do you want a tonic ?

- No thanks... Can you let me alone, I have to learn for my exam...

Pity ! Shame ! Bloody muggle !
It could be easier...

- Hum... ok, good luck for your job... but can you listen to me just five minutes ? I have an increible story for you.

Luckily, Ravenclaws loved lesson and stories. They were fond of whatever let them no focus on reality What a Face

- Ok, just five minutes...

Xaël sat on her ritght, hoping his cousin arrives on left side.

- You make the good choice Wink you won't regret Very Happy
"Do you know the story about Humphrey le black ?"

- No who's he ?

Good, her curiosity was touched.

- He was a wardlock...
Mélusine McEwan
Etudiante
Mélusine McEwan

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeDim 23 Mai - 10:15:38

Perhaps xael's idea wasn't the best way to act. She was much more skilled with the disturbing part with a whole life of experience. Too bad...
Instead of that, she had to be precise while all she wanted to do was to have fun. Only three drops. Could Xael feel how that kind of instructions can be frustrating? Surely not. So, well... Her cousin was getting bogged down in a strange and clumsy speech... but it seemed effective since Anna listened to him and to his story about...

'Humphrey the black?'

Hahahahaha!
What a joke!

'Hum... it seems that you don't have such a long time to act, so, perhaps, instead of making fun of Xael and Anna...'

Yes, ok, ok. No harm done.
Trying to be unseen and insipide (what a challenge! she had to control hersefl and resist the tentation to argue with a couple of other Ravens about the fact that Slytherin wasn't lucky enough to be able to hope winning the Quidditch Cup and...

'Hem hem...!'

...Ok, ok..;
So, trying to be unseen and insipe, Melusine succeeded to be so closed to Anna that she could touch her hair. Looking away. Being innocent. And ham-fisted. Look away wasn't such a good idea. She got in a huge boy who gave her a painful poke back.

'Ok. Let's forget this strategy and let's find an other one...'

Melusine sat down just next to Anna, with a quick wink to Xael, and started moaning for herself. innocently, she took the jug of pumpkin jucie just in front of her and helped herself a huge glass of the orange mixture. With a "Cheers!", she clinked her glass with Anna's. And let a little bit of Garootum into it. Two, three or four drops... Impossible to know.

'Let's see!'

The red-haired girl gave an other wink to her cousin.
And Anna swallowed a little bit of her pumpkin juice.
Pr. Xaël McEwan
Professeur
Pr. Xaël McEwan

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitimeMar 31 Aoû - 16:57:24

Anna seemed to eat a thornful cake, her face showed all rainbow's colors pale drunken
Blurp
Her hands began to shake themself and her body turned to be a noisy place.
Méfiant 2
Xael took a look at his cousin. In his mind, garootum shouldn't have theses effects. scratch
It sounded bad.

- How are you Anna ? It is Humphrey who make up like that ?

The girl couldn't answer but her eyes were mirors of fear and panic. affraid

- Ok ok, I think, you need to go to see Miss Pomfresh. Don't you ?

Xael turned above her and wink at her cousin.

- Can you walk ?

Anna shaked her head.
No.
Hum. Suspect

'We have an issue" he thought.

Shapeshifting began too fast : her nose turned to a big and pink one.
Xael take a new look at Melusine.

- I believe, we must to take her far from here.

- And when he was close to Zyn, he add :

- How many drops do you have put in her goblet ?

They took Anna by arms and they left the great room.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Something wicked this way comes   Something wicked this way comes Icon_minitime

Something wicked this way comes
Page 1 sur 1